Prize map issues... again

by DDMarie3

Original Post

Prize map issues... again

★★ Novice

Our household plays this game daily and we love it! Man am I disappointed with the glitches with every update... the prize map has been messing up since the last update. I thought maybe it’d be fixed by now, we’ve all saved up prize bulbs to give us a jump on this months map, but have been pretty mad that we can’t spend any of them and aren’t earning anymore since we can’t spend them. We’ve tried everything suggested and even called support but they said there was nothing they could do. So sad! Please fix!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)

Re: Prize map issues... again

Champion
@DDMarie3 Some sort of fix was implemented a couple of days ago from what I am aware of. Does the Prize Map work for you now?
Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just tried it and nope. Out of three people at my house that play this game, I’m the only one still having issues...

Message 3 of 5 (409 Views)

★ Guide

Can you try to buy some bulbs in the store? Maybe that could help you to resolve the problem with the prize bulbs that you have in stock.

Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

Champion
@DDMarie3 If others are not having issues, then try uninstalling and reinstalling your game, see if that changes anything, or try restarting your console?
Message 5 of 5 (353 Views)