Prime gaming rewards not recieved

by CheeseFromunda98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prime gaming rewards not recieved

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I claimed the Wattson skin for Prime Gaming and it said I successfully claimed it but it’s not showing up on my account no matter how many times I close the game and reopen it and it’s linked to my EA account. My Steam, Amazon, and Twitch account are all linked and i have yet to receive them. 

Message 1 of 17 (6,121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prime gaming rewards not recieved

Community Manager

Hi @CheeseFromunda98

When you've got the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer, you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (6,067 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @CheeseFromunda98

When you've got the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer, you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 17 (6,068 Views)

EA Contact Us isn't working on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

★★ Novice

I am unable to contact anyone for my twitch prime rewards that are missing for Apex Legends because the website will just say "Sorry, That Page Doesn't Exist!". Even though I clicked Apex Legends, Steam-PC, Twitch, and Missing Twitch Prime Rewards which isn't a very rare thing to get help for. I have been trying for multiple days now and I still can't get help and I am still not getting my rewards even though my accounts that are linked to my twitch prime are all checked multiple times. My troubles with EA make you really sad that I have to get help to get help for something that shouldn't being happening at all. This also shows that EA really doesn't check their contact-us pages for bugs at all which should be something that they check all of the time.

Message 3 of 17 (6,093 Views)

Re: EA Contact Us isn't working on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Community Manager

Hi @0ctoman

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pass this along for a look. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 17 (6,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue

Message 5 of 17 (5,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I claimed the Ash skin for Prime Gaming and it said I successfully claimed it but it’s not showing up on my account no matter how many times I close the game and reopen it and it’s linked to my EA account. My Steam, Amazon, and Twitch account are all linked and i have yet to receive them. 

Message 6 of 17 (5,565 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ogenwar

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer, you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 17 (5,436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did they ever solve the issue? If so how?

Message 8 of 17 (5,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent cant claim my wattson and ash been waiting for issue to be resolved
Message 9 of 17 (5,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent also my seer 1 aswell
Message 10 of 17 (5,099 Views)