Prime Gaming Loot

by Neariko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prime Gaming Loot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is it still possible to received prime loot that I didn't connect to my ea account

[Admin - updating thread title for search results]

Message 1 of 4 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prime Gaming Loot

Community Manager

@Neariko 

I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team to see if there's anything they can do to help with that. Unfortunately we don't have a way to look into account-related questions here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (307 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Neariko

Are you asking if it's possible to get older Prime rewards that were out before you linked up your EA Account with Twitch? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So basically I claimed  some old Amazon  prime loot. But back then I never linked an ea account to those loot. So I was wondering if it’s still possible to received them  

Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)

Community Manager

@Neariko 

I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team to see if there's anything they can do to help with that. Unfortunately we don't have a way to look into account-related questions here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)