Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Premier league upgrade sbc not working

by lewisjhunter

Original Post

Premier league upgrade sbc not working

★★★★ Novice

Every time I try and initiate the premier league sbc it says “there was a problem communicating with the Fifa ultimate team servers. Please try again later” it’s done this for the past 12 hours! I’m starting to think it’s not going to be fixed. With the amount of problems I’ve experienced the past couple of weeks on Fifa, I’m starting to think there are a lot better games worth my time 😑 

Message 1 of 12 (161 Views)

Re: Premier league upgrade sbc not working

Community Manager

@lewisjhunter Is this happening in game or in the companion app?

If it's happening in game please try going into Customize - Profile - Delete from the main menu of FIFA and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file for Career mode or the Journey, then close FIFA completely and relaunch it and let me know if that helps. 

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 12 (149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It’s happening on both the companion app and on console, on companion app it says “error, sorry an error has occurred” followed by “failed to load challenges” 

Message 3 of 12 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have gone through the save files and deleted them all and relaunched the game and re-downloaded. 

It’s just this 1 sbc I cannot do and it’s expiring in 24 hours 

Message 4 of 12 (109 Views)

Community Manager

@lewisjhunter Sorry for the delay, we were all out of office yesterday for a charity event. 

Is this still happening?

-EA_Cade
Message 5 of 12 (80 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah still the same problem, I’ve spoken to 3 different advisors and it’s a problem that’s happening to a lot of people. And every time I’ve been told that it would be fixed in a few minutes or it would be momentarily to probably very soon. Haven’t been able to do premier league upgrade sbc for the 3 days it’s been out and I’ve completely missed out where other people haven’t. Frustrating 

Message 6 of 12 (69 Views)

Community Manager

@lewisjhunter Gotcha. Can you go into manage squads and delete your current active squad, exit FUT and reenter, recreate your squad and let me know if that helps?

-EA_Cade
Message 7 of 12 (60 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still the same 

Message 8 of 12 (52 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 9 of 12 (48 Views)

Community Manager

@lewisjhunter Have you already tried clearing the squad from the SBC and then readding the content?

-EA_Cade
Message 10 of 12 (37 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help