Preffer not working.

by LordExilon

Original Post

Preffer not working.

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem I am not a subscriber but I bought soem cartel credit and from the information I noticed I should become a preffer and have access to 12 character slots, but I have nothing. How can I tell if I am a preffer or not? And if it's a bug, what can I do?

Message 1 of 7 (613 Views)

Re: Preffer not working.

Hero

I believe you should be able to see your status in the character selection screen. I also think it may be necessary to log out and in again for it to update.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says Free-to-play but I don't understand if I both cartel coins why I don't get the preffer status or I need to buy the highes amount of coins ?

Message 3 of 7 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I believe it's a minimum of $5 / €5.

Edit: It seems this is considered "common knowledge" but not actually corroborated by an official source. 

Message 4 of 7 (565 Views)

@Fred_vdp  @LordExilon 

My understanding is any coin purchase inc $2.50 will make the account preferred

I am seeking clarification on this

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 7 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I saw some forum posts that said $5, but I didn't find it in any official source.

Edit: From Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/7ofj0d/warning_buying_the_250_cartel_coin_pack_299_usd/

I think this might be an error because this isn't communicated on the website. I think you should contact support.

Message 6 of 7 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LordExilon 

There have been issues previously with the $2.50 purchase previously, can you confirm what purchase was made here ? 

@Fred_vdp  As mentioned at post 3 in this link  any purchase including the $2.50 should provide preferred status

It is possible this can also be a simple synch issue, and this may be able to sorted here per this link

edit - I have stickied my response in that reddit thread to highlight the thread here if this is an issue again

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 7 of 7 (534 Views)