Preferred status unify appearance?

by Vorn369

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Preferred status unify appearance?

★★ Novice

Hi, according to my friend who is also a preferred, when he makes a new character, the character will get the unify appearance feature. However for me, whenever I get a new character, it is not avaliable and I've never gotten this feature. May someone please help me with this, as I spent credits to buy a dye, thinking I would be able to unify the appearance, but it does not work. 

Message 1 of 6 (898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Preferred status unify appearance?

Hero

@Vorn369

This is an unlock that would need to be purchased either from the GTN or the cartel market.  There are two versions either one that just unlocks it for the character and one that unlocks it for your whole account.

Your friend probably purchased the account unlock so it alllies to any character he creates.  So you would need to ourchapu this as well for either your character account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,051 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Vorn369

This is an unlock that would need to be purchased either from the GTN or the cartel market.  There are two versions either one that just unlocks it for the character and one that unlocks it for your whole account.

Your friend probably purchased the account unlock so it alllies to any character he creates.  So you would need to ourchapu this as well for either your character account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 6 (1,052 Views)

★★ Novice

I see, but according to him, he got it for free when he subbed

Message 3 of 6 (863 Views)

Hero

@Vorn369

Correct the feature is free and available for subscribers but unless you purchase the unlock when you are no longer subscribed the feature would be lost.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 6 (851 Views)

★★ Novice

But he says he gets it in a pack in his mail whenever he starts a new character... its in a mail called "Friends of SWTOR Preffered friends bundle" and it contains an inventory module unlock, crew skill slot unlock customisation control: display titles and customization control: unify colours". I've never gotten such a thing even though I am preferred. 

Message 5 of 6 (840 Views)

@Vorn369

Previous subscribers can use a referral after 90 days to get the preferred friends bundle per this link

The Preferred Friends Bundle includes:

• Unlock: Inventory Module – Adds 10 additional Inventory slots. Using this item immediately grants additional inventory space, to a maximum of 80 slots.
  • Unlock: Crew Skill Slot – This item will grant an additional Crew Skill slot to a maximum of 3.
  • Customization Control: Character Display Titles – Unlocks access to display Character Titles that you have earned. Show off your accomplishments and gain recognition with this unlock.
  • Customization Control: Unify Colors – Unlocks the ability to unify the colors of your equipment. This cosmetic feature allows you to determine your character’s look.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 6 (835 Views)