Re: Preferred payout time not displayed

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Preferred payout time not displayed

★★ Novice

I'm from India and want to change my payout to 11pm local time. However, when I looked into the Time option in Settings, I found that 11pm isn't displayed. Only 11:30 and 10:30pm are displayed, both of which aren't favorable for me. Please change my activities reset time to 11pm IST asap. My ingame ally code is 782-966-427. 

Message 1 of 4 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Renvin100Standard smile

Thanks for your patience, I've checked this out. Unfortunately, we would not be able to add a payout time slot option to a SWGOH account. The available time zones that display in-game are determined by your current timezone. If you would like to change your payout time, you would need to select from the available options in-game. 

Sorry about that, I know that was not the news you were hoping for. 

For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (314 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Guys, it's been more than a week. This is very urgent, please reply ASAP. 

Message 2 of 4 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

Still waiting...

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Renvin100Standard smile

Thanks for your patience, I've checked this out. Unfortunately, we would not be able to add a payout time slot option to a SWGOH account. The available time zones that display in-game are determined by your current timezone. If you would like to change your payout time, you would need to select from the available options in-game. 

Sorry about that, I know that was not the news you were hoping for. 

For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)