Preferred Status Level Cap Question

by BishopWingates

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Preferred Status Level Cap Question

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm a preferred status player who's completed Shadow of Revan and currently on Chapter 2 of the Knights of the Fallen Empire. I'm at level 60, but stuck at 1 point before level 61. I've been trying to locate answers online as to why I'm not continuing to level up even though I've begun this expansion.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

UPDATE: Ah...I clicked to start chapter 2 and it tells me I have to subscribe. That answers my question

Message 1 of 2 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Preferred Status Level Cap Question

[ Edited ]

@BishopWingates

F2P and preferred players only have access to level 50 and initial class stories by default.

If someone has subscribed previously they get access to the then released content , so if someone subscribed prior to kotfe release they still wouldnt be able to access kotfe or kotet and level past 60

If you subscibe for 30 days this will grant access to kotfe and kotet and able to level to 70, you keep this access once dropped back to preferred.

Hope this helps

Edit - there was a KOTFE chapter 1 trial previously however this doesnt allow leveling past 60 either

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)

All Replies

Re: Preferred Status Level Cap Question

[ Edited ]

@BishopWingates

F2P and preferred players only have access to level 50 and initial class stories by default.

If someone has subscribed previously they get access to the then released content , so if someone subscribed prior to kotfe release they still wouldnt be able to access kotfe or kotet and level past 60

If you subscibe for 30 days this will grant access to kotfe and kotet and able to level to 70, you keep this access once dropped back to preferred.

Hope this helps

Edit - there was a KOTFE chapter 1 trial previously however this doesnt allow leveling past 60 either

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)