Preferred Player Status

by Sorceinist

Original Post

Re: Misinformation regarding Cartel Coin purchase giving Preferred status / REFU

★★★★ Novice

I think the issue arise due to the fact that earlier there were only $5 and up CC packs and with the $3 pack it might not be counting as a purchase towards it, maybe also why there is a lack of sales tax on ti as well.

Message 21 of 30 (1,484 Views)

Re: Misinformation regarding Cartel Coin purchase giving Preferred status / REFU

★★★ Newbie

Good day everybody.

Long story short, today i bought the 250 CC pack and my account is still f2p.

Any updates regarding this bug?

Message 22 of 30 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

NEW UPDATE: As of 8 Jan 2018 I have received Preferred status. Seems like buying $2.99 Cartel Coin pack DOES in fact give Preferred status (albeit after raising the issue on official Answers HQ help forums and here on reddit) Might be a precedent since others HAVE NOT (yet) received Preferred status, having the same issue not so long ago.

TLDR; It seems you CAN actually get Preferred status with $2.99 Cartel Coin purchase, but at the moment I CANNOT confirm it is applied by default (may actually not be worth the hassle)

Cheers, Ivan

Message 23 of 30 (1,405 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@lvanHorvat As you suspected, the status was changed manually while we're investigating the issue.

For everyone else in this thread, we greatly appreciate your patience.

Message 24 of 30 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Novice
I forgot, but thanks a lot Kipling, and thank you everyone in the EA team. I may have been a bit hot-headed, but in hindsight, you were quick, kind and professional. Kudos to you all!
Now gonna enjoy my Pref status Standard smile
Message 25 of 30 (1,387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And here I am still F2P after you didn't notice his thread until after I had posted, and I've spent like 6 bucks total...

Message 26 of 30 (1,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok My account has been elevated to prefered as well now, guessing it was also manually done. Hopefully this was done for @Sorceinist as well. Thank you for your help @EA_Kipling and @EA_Chimere . Hope this gets actually addressed without having to start threads on here and wait weeks for it to be handled manually.

Message 27 of 30 (1,315 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Krymzonbladez Excellent to see!

I went ahead and double checked all accounts involved, and I can confirm that they've now correctly been converted from F2P to Preferred. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Message 28 of 30 (3,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just finished buying some CCs to get the unify colors permission account wide, but I'm not showing as preferred player

Order # [mod removed]

Date/time 06 April 2019 04:28

Message 29 of 30 (1,055 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Kyo_Taichou 

Account upgrades (F2P -> Preferred, Preferred -> Premium) should technically be instant, but if you have the game running while the upgrade happens, you'll need to restart the game in order for the upgrade to fully with the game client.

Message 30 of 30 (963 Views)