Preferred Player Status

by Sorceinist

Original Post

Re: Misinformation regarding Cartel Coin purchase giving Preferred status / REFU

★★★ Novice
Message 11 of 30 (1,157 Views)

Re: Misinformation regarding Cartel Coin purchase giving Preferred status / REFU

★★★ Guide

Did you buy something with the cartel coins? Because that should unlock prefered status.

Message 12 of 30 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Novice
I haven't bought anything. Site doesn't say anything about having to make a purchase in the Cartel Market if I recall correctly, so I didn't want to buy anything in case of a refund.
I'll put using CC on hold until I get an official answer I suppose
Message 13 of 30 (1,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I bought my first batch and used them immediately, EA_Kipling says it's a bug and is being looked into as it is supposed to be for Any purchase from the swtor store . I also just bought another 3 bucks worth of CC still waiting to be upgraded...I would've bought the $5 pack but it adds sales tax and i only had a couple $5 gift cards to use.

Message 14 of 30 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Novice
As far as I've heard, it's not cumulative but it only gives pref status if a single purchase is $5 or above.

However, I find it incredibly infuriating they believe 'they are working on it' is a viable explanation to our problem. Just give us Preferred status as promised and deserved manually. Surely it can be done.
Message 15 of 30 (1,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Regardless a bit of patience never hurt, the original poster has been waiting far longer than either of us. Being F2P limits what we can do otherwise and I doubt your anger will actually expedite the process.

Message 16 of 30 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Novice
You are right in a sense, although I'm not approving of such a long wait, especially for the OP; he should've had his problem solved and Preferred status applied long time ago. All I'm saying is we paid for the service and we should get what we've paid for. (if the site says any purchase, then it's any purchase, not just $5+, no discussion).
Message 17 of 30 (1,070 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree as does the community manager whom is looking into it i.e. EA_Kipling, he himself stated it should be for any purchase as it is stated such.

Message 18 of 30 (1,058 Views)

Message 19 of 30 (1,041 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hey everyone, 

I'd just like to reiterate that this is still under investigation and wasn't forgotten ! 

Message 20 of 30 (1,021 Views)