Re: Prediction error, rubberband since crossplay merge, more on Season 9

by Jameschh90

Original Post

★ Guide

I have ZERO issues on PC or Series S. It is the last gen consoles that struggle. I don't need a Public DNS my guy. 

Message 11 of 26 (731 Views)

★ Guide
@VampyrVenom No worries I understand where you are coming from but @EzyHawk will swing through and tell you to grab a public DNS because they have nothing else to offer.
Message 12 of 26 (731 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i think to all of us come here and try to find some solution its because we run out of ideas in how to stop this.

apex is the only game i have this “connection” issue, any other game or BR i play i don’t have a single problem.

i already done port forwarding to the servers, tried everything that i could on my console and nothing helped, and it seems like everyone here its in the same situation.

c’mon respawn, so many players play your game on last gen consoles, you can’t just ignore this problem, the impression that i have its that even the developers dont know a solution to this and make it seems like its a connection or a problem in our end, when it’s clearly not.

Message 13 of 26 (706 Views)

★ Guide

I'm gonna lose my * if the battle pass works on day 1 on mobile and if the game has 0 prediction errors like us, we're forgotten I'm telling you

Message 14 of 26 (698 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@hggrreew1111 its like i said some days ago, they only care when big streamers or pro players complain.
if the game will not work properly on
last gen consoles they should remove it from the store.
i live in Brazil, i cant afford a series x or ps5 right now, its so expensive here, and even if i could i don’t want to buy a new console just because one game.
Message 15 of 26 (684 Views)

★★★ Novice

I never had these types of issues till season 9 started. Now everytime I’m in a gunfight, I literally shoot once and then the game cuts in and out. Really hope EA fixes this issue cause I only have this issue on Apex and no other game.

Message 16 of 26 (631 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

More and more are complaining about this and are asking others who might be affected with this issue, but till we hear that things will be fixed and servers updated and possibly some form of compensation for the affected players as this is effecting our gameplay, we will either just have to grind dailies and weekly challenges then log off since the issues aren't making this fun and if their is no fix by the time mid season update happens, i and many others may have to start looking elsewhere for fun, even though i don't want to as i have played for a very long time and have enjoyed it.

Message 17 of 26 (626 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@VampyrVenom let’s hope they fix it, but from what i researched through to try to find a solution, some players have this issue since season 3, 4.
We already are at 9 and that still happening, let’s try have some hope, even if its hard.
Message 18 of 26 (616 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is such a headache, I tried this, AND PORT FORWARDING but guess what? NOTHING, how about you guys actually take action to this subject, it’s making apex unplayable for us. Angry

Message 19 of 26 (459 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issues I am having and being reported elsewhere...

Message 20 of 26 (430 Views)