Prediction Errors Xbox One

by McChodeGuy

Original Post

Re: Prediction Errors Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium another update if you're still around (unlikely). When selecting which server I play on, it always says around 25ping. When playing and I get into a fight, jumps up to 50+. That means it is a server issue. Please respond.

Message 41 of 63 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium Can I get an update on any fixes coming? I have done every test you have asked including getting 5 ISP technicians out here to check my internet. The problem is definitely with the servers.

PS:

After this last patch, it now takes minutes to leave a match after dead. I think EA hired monkeys instead of developers.

Message 42 of 63 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium Heres another question. According to the troubleshooting docs, I would perform the same tests if I were lagging on lets say Battlefront 2. I don't lag on that game so these tests don't even matter.  

Message 43 of 63 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium It literally gets worse every single day. Meanwhile every other fps I play is great. Any update on a fix?

Message 44 of 63 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium or anyone for that matter. Could this be a hardware issue with the original xbox one not being able to keep up with the game? Either way when can we expect a fix? Its amazing how many people experience this same issue. No other game I have ever played has so many posts about lag issues. So, will there be a fix any time soon?

Message 45 of 63 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium  Been a while. Any chance for an update?

Message 46 of 63 (467 Views)

★ Guide

Same on my end lol I posted the same kind of thread putting all the blame on EA and they didn't even say anything cause I had already forwarded ports and stuff

Message 47 of 63 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@ErectRainbowlmao. these guys are ridiculous. I wont give up though. Ill keep pinging them. I'm recording a bunch of games. I have all the evidence that I need. Send me your thread and Ill upvote it.

Message 48 of 63 (442 Views)

★ Guide

I guess it's cheaper to just block all blame on them out and take the PR hit then it is to get anything done 🤷🏻 but it's EA so why am I surprised.  We'll need all that evidence though so that's great.  I got an email saying you responded to my thread actually.  Not sure what happened cause I don't see your comment.  I tagged you though 

Message 49 of 63 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium Hey could we get an update? Been a few weeks since your last reply. Thanks

Message 50 of 63 (399 Views)