Re: Prediction Errors Xbox One

by McChodeGuy

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Any update on this issue? I has now been a few months since I have heard anything. Not very good customer service is it?
Message 61 of 63 (181 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry @EA_Illium @EA_Kent how many different prediction error posts need to be made before we get some kind of answer to this issue!?!? The fact you guys dont respond for weeks and months is extremely frustrating. Please let us know!!!

Message 62 of 63 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry @EA_Illium @EA_Kent I was able to remedy the situation mostly by purchasing an external SSD card and running Apex through that for my Xbox One. I still get terrible ping (due to hamster servers and you can't convince me otherwise lol. everyone knows this by now.) but the consistent prediction error every 15-20 seconds is gone. This further affirms my theory that this game was never meant to be played on the Xbox One. It would be nice to get a version of this game that is actually designed for the original xbox one. Not everyone can afford to buy the new system or let alone an SSD. An update of this would be nice guys.  

Message 63 of 63 (137 Views)