Re: Prediction Error for PC. Constant Rubber banding.

by Stelterbomber

Original Post

★ Novice
@XoAq_Nytemare Same exact thing for me, same internet speed and everything. I'm in Seattle on Oregon servers.
Message 21 of 34 (1,114 Views)

★ Guide

I warned that if they didn't fix this issue by the next patch, it's either something that they are not aware of or acknowledged (cause they do NOT look at this forum for any resolution to technical issues) or it's something beyond their ability to fix.

If I were you, I'd just get used to the lag as the new standard.

It mixes well with the seeming 400% increase in 1 shot deaths I've been seeing. Let this game circle the drain; couldn't care less. I've got tons of other games that deserve my money and attention; let this one fall into the crapper.

Message 22 of 34 (1,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. And its seems to have appeared after the 16 GB patch update (playing on PC). My ping ranges around 30-50ms and i have 0 packet loss. The first two matches I play are prediction error free, but once i get to the third one it's mayhem. I've played the game since February last year and I've had no issues up until that update. Tried flushing my DNS, but that did nothing. It's soooo frustrating! 

Message 23 of 34 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks for the efforts i have the same issue if find any help please tell us here 

Message 24 of 34 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

100% unplayable at this point. I am rubber banding around i am glitching i am crashing or dying from these errors. I am done for today. Not that it matters just sick of it. I have never once had this issue until today. This appears to be completely random as I have not had it as long as some of these folks have. Mine just started this morning. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 25 of 34 (1,030 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

For my instance i was using a wifi extender in my room, once i got rid of that and got hardwired ethernet to the main box it was all set and never see packet loss or prediction errors. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 26 of 34 (999 Views)

★ Guide
@Stelterbomber Noop. Been on 1Gbps ethernet cable from the get-go. Issue still persists.
Message 27 of 34 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same for me. Awful lag and too much rubberbanding. They really need to fix it.

P.S EA should upgrade their servers instead of paying streamers to play their game.

Message 28 of 34 (962 Views)

★ Guide
anyone still facing the same issue? i am and i cant seem to find any solution
Message 29 of 34 (882 Views)

★ Guide
@K1ue are you still facing this issue??
Message 30 of 34 (872 Views)