Prediction Error & 100% High CPU USAGE

by The-Nazguul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prediction Error & 100% High CPU USAGE

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey 

Since season 5 i have a 2 problems

1/ High CPU in every match  ( and   lobby  too )

2/ Prediction Error is killing me every match i quit the game cuz of this error , ( my internet speed 12 Mbps ) ( ping 90-110ms ) ( im using wired )

some solution i tried :
1- changed network installation ( result = 0 )
2- reset my router( result = 0 )
3-repair the game ( result = 0 )
4-i used high priority and normal priority for the game ( result = 0 )

PS: please every one who read this if you got the same issue put a comment and click on ' me too ' botton

if you got  any solution for this please share 

Message 1 of 7 (807 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prediction Error & 100% High CPU USAGE

★★★★ Pro

Some of my friends have a i7 7nd gen and absolutly no problems. It's difficult to help you without inspecting your pc personally :3 One thing you can try out is, set up a new admin user for your pc and play apex. If there are no more problems, you may do a clean windows install.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (665 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

anyone?

Message 2 of 7 (769 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hey @The-Nazguul,

check out my manual. High CPU load for an old CPU like yours should be normal.

Message 3 of 7 (743 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sick1Click his is happens only this season,,, im talking about 100% usage ,, and the bad optimisation of the game ,, cuz there is people using i7 7gen with same problem
Message 4 of 7 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Sick1Clickyou should know some times i opened the game without not problem in high usage,,, and sometimes i quite the game and start it again,, and its work fine less then 40% usage,,, old but gold ( im runing CODMW with 60%-70%) usage  not 100-99% 

Message 5 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Some of my friends have a i7 7nd gen and absolutly no problems. It's difficult to help you without inspecting your pc personally :3 One thing you can try out is, set up a new admin user for your pc and play apex. If there are no more problems, you may do a clean windows install.

Message 6 of 7 (666 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sick1Click i have recorded many videos im using the game last season with 40% usage ,, but this season something is wrong,, thanks dud
Message 7 of 7 (637 Views)