Re: Fifa 22 Ultimate Edition Ones to watch player pack error

by Sadler321

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

not sure on english, but on spanish it said that it had to be opened before the mentioned date. that's why I rushed to open it Frown

EA plz fix, this game costs as much as an argentinian minimum salary.

Message 211 of 312 (456 Views)

Re: Rare gold card inside Ones to Watch pack

★★★ Newbie
@josefszika It’s so dumb? I was just opening packs and accidentally clicked it? They need to fix this?
Message 212 of 312 (379 Views)

Re: OTW Pack Gave Gold Player

★★★★ Novice
@AmosFudge exactly, this is the point. I payed extra money to get my stuff and if the pack is titled "OTW Player Pack", I'm obvs gonna open it because there was no message for me. Also, the description says otherwise apparently, which totally contradicts what they had titled the pack. "It is illegal for a business to engage in conduct that misleads or deceives or is likely to mislead or deceive consumers or other businesses. This law applies even if you did not intend to mislead or deceive anyone or no one has suffered any loss or damage as a result of your conduct" - Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
https://www.accc.gov.au/publications/advertising-selling/advertising-and-selling-guide/avoid-mislead....
Message 213 of 312 (424 Views)

Re: Did not get ones to watch player from the pack

★★ Novice

Will they give out another Ones to Watch

Message 214 of 312 (204 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@oMUntzzz wrote:

You guys should stop crying, whenever there’s a problem like this, EA fix it. Consider the gold rare player you got for free compensation enough, some people will have gotten an 86+, congrats to them because you’ll be able to keep it. Everyone else just get some sleep and expect EA to correct their mistakes in the next 24hra, likely less than 24. 

Very true this, mistakes can happen and I’m sure they’ve got the message loud and clear from the fan base. I was opening two player packs like a mad man and opened it, but as stated above they’ll likely resolve this issue. I know it’s frustrating and all that but getting upset tonight won’t change it. I’m sure they’ll respond tomorrow with a update, sleep tight y’all it’s just a game don’t let it get to you.

Message 215 of 312 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here they will have to refund I spend 80 on the game just for that reason

Message 216 of 312 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So has anyone got any news on how this will be resolved?

Message 217 of 312 (426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OOF, EA you gots some explaining to do...

I still held on to the pack, i think everyone should get an extra OTW pack for week 2.

En español : Ojala todos reciben otro chance para el OTW en la segunda semana.

Message 218 of 312 (418 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 FUT - Ones to Watch pack glitch ps4

★★ Novice

PS5 the same! I got gold rare 81 rated paco alcaser!! Absolutely disgusting!! Bug after bug!! Fix it asap ea!!

Message 219 of 312 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, I opened the pack by mistake, because I thought that I would have my OTW player immediately.

EA have to reset this packs ! 

Message 220 of 312 (402 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help