Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Pre-Order Content Not Showing Up After Full Game Unlocks

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug The game has officially unlocked in Taiwan, and I've been in the trenches for several hours. I noticed, however, that my pre-order and Deluxe Edition content has not shown up. I read online that you need to go to Ryder's desk in his room on the Tempest where you're supposed to activate a package of some sort. But I can't find it anywhere in the room. None of the content I have paid for is anywhere; the only exception is multiplayer content, which did show up before the game unlocked during the trial. What's up, guys? I have come up with two possible reasons: 1.) I pre-ordered the game after I started the 10-hour trial and the game hasn't recognized my Deluxe Edition status. 2.) It's possible that since it hasn't activated in the US for everyone yet that I have to wait until everyone else gets their stuff. Shame. Either way, I'd like to know that I didn't just spend extra money for nothing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Asia
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check to make sure that I actually have the Deluxe Edition and confirm that it isn't showing up in my game.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NVIDIA 920M
Please enter memory size in GB. 8

The game has officially unlocked in Taiwan, and I've been in the trenches for several hours. I noticed, however, that my pre-order and Deluxe Edition content has not shown up. I read online that you need to go to Ryder's desk in his room on the Tempest where you're supposed to activate a package of some sort. But I can't find it anywhere in the room. None of the content I have paid for is anywhere; the only exception is multiplayer content, which did show up before the game unlocked during the trial. What's up, guys?

I have come up with two possible reasons:
1.) I pre-ordered the game after I started the 10-hour trial and the game hasn't recognized my Deluxe Edition status.
2.) It's possible that since it hasn't activated in the US for everyone yet that I have to wait until everyone else gets their stuff. Shame.
Either way, I'd like to know that I didn't just spend extra money for nothing.

Message 1 of 7 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pre-Order Content Not Showing Up After Full Game Unlocks

★★★★ Novice

Upon opening Origin today while I was at work, it appears that it downloaded the Deluxe Edition content for me. I have confirmed that it is there. Thanks for the help.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (332 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Did you download your bonuses in origin?

Message 2 of 7 (394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The bonuses are a separate download?

Message 3 of 7 (355 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I downloaded the content in origin but I cannpt access the content in the Tempest or in one of the Forward posts on Eos. Same with the weapons, cannot access them. Also I cannot get my clothing or armor to show the colors I picked in the Customization.

Message 4 of 7 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I didn't realize there was a separate download. Nevertheless, others are having the same issue after reporting they did a separate download. I will check and get back to you when I play tonight after work. But thanks for the heads up.
Message 5 of 7 (322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right-click Andromeda in your library. Left-click view game details.

Message 6 of 7 (290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Upon opening Origin today while I was at work, it appears that it downloaded the Deluxe Edition content for me. I have confirmed that it is there. Thanks for the help.

Message 7 of 7 (333 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help