Re: Powerless Mission on Ziost

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Powerless Mission on Ziost

★★★ Novice

The Mission "Powerless" on Ziost will have problems if you still have the mission from mission from Rishi looking for the datastream for the treasure.  There are no class missions on Ziost it is the "STORY"  there is only one set of missions.  Is this the way of support now to just say we only support class missions when you deal with  a planet like Ziost and there are no class missions.  I was told to use the suggestion box which to me is no help to me at all.  If it goes there it will just sit and never be seen.  So are there plans to fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (1,521 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Missions on Rishi shouldn't be interfering with missions on Ziost. You say it will have problems, what problems? 

Message 2 of 4 (1,513 Views)

★ Apprentice
The mission on Ziost that he is referring to is the mission where the character must use the scanner to scan the air defense towers around the base. Somehow im guessing its interfeering with a daily on Rishi. The missions on Ziost minus the dailies are story missions as that is apart of the main story quest there.
Message 3 of 4 (1,509 Views)

Community Manager

@Tavionnn @historybuff4 @collinc2343 Hi,

Actually, if I do understand this thread correctly, there indeed appears to be a bug which should be reported over here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417

Make sure you check out these two stickies on how to best write up a bug report: 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (1,504 Views)