Pourquoi nos mouvements sont limités sur apex console ?

by FAO241

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pourquoi nos mouvements sont limités sur apex console ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Apex legend ,pourquoi nos mouvements sont limités avec les persos ? 
_tap strafe 

_zip mouvement 

_ 0 fluidité dans chaque mouvements effectuée (course ,saut etc)

(le seul personnage avec qui tu peux effectué quelques mouv correct c’est horizon car c’est ça fait parti de ses abilités )

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pourquoi nos mouvements sont limités sur apex console ?

Community Manager

Hi @FAO241

Thanks for creating this thread. I'm afraid this board is supported in English and we ask all members to post in the language of that board. If you'd like to join in on this board, please ensure your posts and threads and shared in English. 

However if you'd like to continue with French, we do have French supported language boards on Answers HQ to facilitate that here: Apex Legends > Problèmes techniques. Please continue to use that linked board  if you'd like to post in French and I'll close this discussion here.

Thanks. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: Pourquoi nos mouvements sont limités sur apex console ?

Community Manager

Hi @FAO241

Thanks for creating this thread. I'm afraid this board is supported in English and we ask all members to post in the language of that board. If you'd like to join in on this board, please ensure your posts and threads and shared in English. 

However if you'd like to continue with French, we do have French supported language boards on Answers HQ to facilitate that here: Apex Legends > Problèmes techniques. Please continue to use that linked board  if you'd like to post in French and I'll close this discussion here.

Thanks. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)