Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PostProcess

by owl87

Original Post

Highlighted

PostProcess

★★★★ Novice

Hi All,

I need info how to disable different post process (DOF-Depth of Field, Motion Blur, camera shake, etc)

Checked PS4Pro, and less post process. I know PC much more stronger and controll more effect , but i like crisp image. Attached the screen show the different.

Somebody can help me Please?

Thanks the replys

All the best Players!

Message 1 of 5 (86 Views)

Re: PostProcess

Community Manager

Hey @owl87, currently there is no way to turn off those options. 

The options you have when you look in the ini file:

AUDIO_MIX_MODE = 
CONFIG_APP_LOCALE = en-US
CONTROLLER_DEFAULT = 
DIRECTX_SELECT = 
FULLSCREEN = 
MSAA_LEVEL = 
RENDERINGQUALITY = 
RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = 
RESOLUTIONWIDTH = 
VOICECHAT = 
WAITFORVSYNC = 
WINDOWED_BORDERLESS = 
WINDOWTITLE = "FIFA 19"

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 5 (72 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ea_Atic,

thanks the reply. Can you explain me why battlefield series get lots of options settings on pc? All EA title using Frostbite engine and just FIFA get few available options.

Latest update make me furious (choppy sounds from crowd, missing power bar from free kick)

This is the reason I asked more graphics options.

thx

Message 3 of 5 (67 Views)

Community Manager

No problem. @owl87

Battlefield has always had a huge PC core to the franchise and a big focus has always been its community. For BF it's been standard from the start that you can change X, Y and Z, while FIFA has had a history of being THE console game that you play and hang out with your friends on the couch with.

I'll send on the feedback to the team about more graphical options for PC, but I can't promise that it will change.

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (59 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thx answer. I don’t wait too much... last year happened same things...

but I don’t buy the console. Sorry... You can check my rig. Share my computer details with ea... so thanks again. 

Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help