Post your FTRD information here! (Failed To Retrieve Data)

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

Re: Post your FTRD information here! (Failed To Retrieve Data)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting an error code every time I attempt to play the game.
xbox gamertag: ajstaylormade2
time stamp: 7:58 pm central time (but have tried multiple times since getting the game yesterday)
Happens when attempting to get on any online game mode, specifically world of chell
error code : AD038148AA8E2B87-0000000000009999-C15EC1794433EC64

Message 71 of 400 (3,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Console: Xbox 1
  2. Account Name: Santeezus
  3. Timestamp (date/time, with time zone): 11pm CST
  4. Which mode were you in?: HUT online seasons
  5. What were you doing just before it occurred?: Opened some packs, got some players off the auction then attempted to play a game. 
  6. How often does this issue occur? Is it 100%, every other game, etc?: every couple of games usually. Always the first one though. 
  7. Can you attach a picture of the error code or provide the error code number?

FTRD

Message 72 of 400 (3,296 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Let's not even mention that I'm forced to play NHL Threes and I just unlocked Johnny Bower and there is no way to add him to my team.  He doesn't show up in my reserves at all.  I spent  15 years as a game tester and software tester (many times as lead) and this game is ridiculous.

Message 73 of 400 (3,286 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for replying and providing additional information on this error.  This issue is at the top of our priority list and we are hoping to fix it very soon.

I truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, I understand it must be frustrating.

Message 74 of 400 (3,278 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Moshers Its just ridiculous that we doesn’t have news on what happening !! Seriously its just * frustrating
Message 75 of 400 (3,277 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@NHL_Live_Support Hope EA gonna give us something for that
Message 76 of 400 (3,276 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Derain-City That was just an add-on to the heart BS mess.
Message 77 of 400 (3,260 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Derain-City Seriously. I haven’t been able to play since the game was released during EA Access. Very frustrating.
Message 78 of 400 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox

McJesusXx97xX

9/15 10:00AM ET

HUT

playing the game like normal and it just happened all of the sudden 

Been happening 100% for past couple days 

Message 79 of 400 (3,185 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@NHL_Live_Support  fake, generic, disingenuous apologies won't cut it.  This bug was reported the night that the trial was released on EA Access and your team told everyone to wait until the launch.  Now its been over 48 hours since the launch and your team is "working on it".  

This is a classic example of a business taking its consumers for granted.  EA should have been pro-active and not reactive on this.  I've been a loyal customer to the EA brand since day 1, big time HUT player who will spend extra $$ on HUT, and this is the treatment I get?  I'll be taking my money elsewhere.  The customer service EA has provided has been nothing short of pathetic.  No communication other than the odd generic comment.  I really hope EA gets their stuff together, as they have a loyal fanbase who deserve better.

Message 80 of 400 (3,167 Views)