ok did it now ima try to see if it worked
Message 11 of 37 (2,765 Views)

Re: Possible Constant Crash Fix

★★★★★ Novice
It crashed again Frown
Message 12 of 37 (2,754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive it's crashing or will not connect? If you can send me some screen shots and some of your specs using like what I've attached down here...

Message 13 of 37 (2,750 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I can send a screen shot but how do I send those other ones
Message 14 of 37 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive Right-Click windows start Icon>search:msinfo>run as admin>then at top:File>export an there you have your MS Info txt

just start with that first

Message 15 of 37 (2,734 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you can't really get a screen shot tell me where your connection is getting hung up at. If it's at the Anti-Cheat screen I've seen a suggestion that the Aurora rgb lighting program could be a problem...somehow. Also, another suggestion that before loading Origin and/or Apex don't have any other games that run the same Anti-Cheat program running.

Message 16 of 37 (2,719 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this is what pops up

Message 17 of 37 (2,709 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive here's a good thread I found: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legends-Unable-to-connect-to-EA-servers/m-p/7432136#...

let me know if you need any explanation as to what they did...by the way most of this is done by just search queries. I'm no expert but know my way around the internet. The annoying part of most of these fixes I see has to do with uninstalling this, reinstalling that, updating these drivers...it can be quite confusing..it was for me at first but the more I read the more I learn how to fix common problems. 

Message 18 of 37 (2,691 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
DNS Flushing
Port Forwarding
Updating your Network Drivers

????????????????
Message 19 of 37 (2,685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive 

The DNS flush portion was that recommended thing I said you do in CMD? You did try that right...after you hard-rest your connection?

Updating network drivers..or in some cases for rolling them back can be done here: (Right-click win start>go to Device Manager>you'll see a tab that says: Network Adapters..click that to expand then on each individual one>Right-Click>update driver>search automatically...lol I just did it while saying all this and it updated one of them..haven't done it in a month.

As far as Port Forwarding: https://www.pcsteps.com/1154-port-forwarding-router-windows-firewall/

So...yeah. Hopefully you won't have to do any port forwarding it's a step by step process but it's aggravating if you don't like reading and find things like that confusing..leave that as a last resort and just read along.

Message 20 of 37 (2,672 Views)