Possible Constant Crash Fixes

by UhntsYou

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Possible Constant Crash Fixes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

FPS Overlays: Disable them (especially if you are you using Origin's built-in one)

In the Origin launcher window go to: (Origin Tab>Application Settings>More>Origin-In Game>During Game Play)

You may also disable the Origin In-Game feature but I'm still using mine at this time (no crashes)

Adding Windows Defender Firewall exceptions: 

(Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Defender Firewall\Allowed Apps)

Make sure to add and check both boxes for Origin's Launcher program

While here you can also make sure that Apex Legends has been added and both boxes are checked

I've been running a few games now after multiple crashes throughout the day and final become stable hopefully for good.

Message 1 of 37 (12,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Possible Constant Crash Fix

★★★ Apprentice

I've been playing all night for hours without anymore crashes these fixes must've worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 37 (12,624 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I've been playing all night for hours without anymore crashes these fixes must've worked.

Message 2 of 37 (12,625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So ive been having this issue since I downloaded the game and nothing works. The game freezes and says ea./unable-to-connect and idk what to do. Do you have any ideas.

Im trying your firewall fix right now ill let you know if it works.

Message 3 of 37 (12,535 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive Yes, let me know if it helped. As far as connecting...it can be many things. I can't even use EA's forums properly at times. It keeps signing me in & out..wont load pages...sigh..just a big mess.

Message 4 of 37 (12,519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It froze again and sent me to the loading screen. And said the same thing "Error connection to server timed out. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." I honestly don't know what to do. 

Message 5 of 37 (12,507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive I'm guessing you already read the link they sent..there are somethings on there I didn't even think of like the type of account you are logged into. I'll look over the forums here and both on Titanfall & Titanfall 2 and see if I don't spot a fix

Message 6 of 37 (12,490 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
alright cool. This game is so good but the crashes make it so aggravating
Message 7 of 37 (12,463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive These are random solutions but I've seen it help others in the past: 

Have you tried completely unplugging your router/internet connection for a few minutes(hard reset)?

Have you tried admin/CMD prompts: (ipconfig/flushdns) & (ipconfig/release)....then (ipconfig/renew)?

I'll keep looking for other solutions.

Message 8 of 37 (12,446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I could try the router one but I have no idea how to the other one.. can you explain?

Message 9 of 37 (12,439 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LensMotive yes: right-click windows start icon>search:CMD>and run it as an admin>then in there type: ipconfig/flushdns (enter) then ipconfig/release (enter) then ipconfig/renew (enter

Message 10 of 37 (12,429 Views)