Re: Porsche 918 Spyder Gearbox bug

by Shorewolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Porsche 918 Spyder Gearbox bug

★ Guide

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I use a 918 Spyder and I have a 7 Speed on it, but I hit the top speed of it already on fifth gear
What car were you using? Porsche 918 Spyder
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Get the said car 2. use the 7 speed 3. observe which gear the top speed is at
What happens when the bug occurs? I hit top speed only on fifth gear
What do you expect to see? The top speed hit at seventh gear

I would like to add that I switched gear boxes from 5 speed to 7 speed

Message 1 of 4 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@theleague_jakThe Porsche 918 Spyder is so slow compare to other super cars and that is with the original engine.The other 2 transmissions 6 speed and 7 speed does not even load 6th and 7th gears and the 6 speed it barely loads 5th gear. And all this was tested with the original engine. On other words the Porsche 918 Spyder supposed to be equal of faster than the GT2

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (755 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@theleague_jakThe Porsche 918 Spyder is so slow compare to other super cars and that is with the original engine.The other 2 transmissions 6 speed and 7 speed does not even load 6th and 7th gears and the 6 speed it barely loads 5th gear. And all this was tested with the original engine. On other words the Porsche 918 Spyder supposed to be equal of faster than the GT2

Message 2 of 4 (756 Views)

★ Guide

@selticus1978  Jesus, EA has to equalize every cars' potential 

Message 3 of 4 (719 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you ever get this solved?  I am late to the NFSH party, but I am having the same problem except mine won't get out of 4th gear.

Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)