Poor Support

by therizzoe

Original Post

Poor Support

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a shard package in the store on my android phone. I did not receive it. I contacted support. Followed the instructions sent to me via email as best as I could. However, there have been multiple instances where the email is telling me to do something or take steps in-game that do not exist. 

Ultimately, today I got an email asking me to initiate live chat via this link: help.ea.com however I am only allowed to email! I spent over an hour trying to find an option to start live support, but I couldn't without going to the help section for a different game. How am I supposed to advance my issue when I am told to take steps that I cannot?  

I have been back and forth with this for about 9 days and love to have this resolved.

These are all of my Case IDs that have been generated while trying to get the booster pack I paid for. 

Anyone out there that can help me? I have no idea what to do, and I fear the email i'm going to get back is just going to be some automated message that will not be of any help. 

Message 1 of 1 (596 Views)