Почему забанили? Subscriber account banned. Why? I am not hack...

by avtoteplo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Почему забанили? Subscriber account banned. Why? I am not hack...

★★★★★ Newbie

Привет.

Играю уже несколько лет, регулярно плачу, ни разу не читил и ни разу банов не получал.

Сегодня пытаюсь зайти в игру, а мне пишет что аккаунт заблокирован. Сейчас я подписчик, и не могу играть?

Аккаунт ник "khgfg" на сайте swtor.com, здесь "Автотепло", играл вчера за игрока "Admiral Thrawn, sniper" на сервере "Malgus".

Как мне теперь быть и когда смогу начать играть? Еще раз повторюсь, я не читил, почему заблокировали?

Hey.

I’ve been playing for several years, I regularly pay, I have never cheating and never received bans.

Today I’m trying to enter the game, but it says to me that the account is blocked. Now I am a subscriber, and I can’t play?

Displayname "khgfg" in swtor.com, here "Avtoteplo", played yesterday for the player "Admiral Thrawn, sniper" on the server "Malgus".

What should I do now and when can I start playing? Once again repeat, I did not cheating, why block me?

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Почему забанили? Subscriber account banned. Why? I am not hack...

Champion

Hey there! I'm afraid this isn't an issue that can be handled over the forums. If you have been banned from the game, you should've received an email stating what you were banned for. If you want to inquire further about the ban, or try to appeal it, you can email swtoraccountdisputes @ bioware.com and explain the situation. Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (329 Views)

All Replies

Re: Почему забанили? Subscriber account banned. Why? I am not hack...

Champion

Hey there! I'm afraid this isn't an issue that can be handled over the forums. If you have been banned from the game, you should've received an email stating what you were banned for. If you want to inquire further about the ban, or try to appeal it, you can email swtoraccountdisputes @ bioware.com and explain the situation. Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)