Star Wars Battlefront 2 stuttering even if I use the lowest settings

by Slavagno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please update your intel driver, wich i did -.-

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

got the game free on epic store. 

Detected intel driver version #1 10.18.10.5161 08/06/2020 00:00:00 #2 27.20.1034.6 08/21/2020 00:00:00. the recommended driver version is xx.xx.15.48 or later. please update your drivers at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/ before playing the game.

do you want to try and run the game anyway? there may be stability, performance or visual corruption issues.

i updated the driver, didn't fixed anything.

pressing ok doesn't make it work either.

tried :

1. running in administrator

2. did not found folder settings in stb2 folder (yes hidden folder are shown)

3. reinstalling origin. 

4. unninstalled the game and got this error message again while reinstalling the game (didn't even press launch) 

tried so many things but the most notiçable is the absence of the setting folder in the document/starwarsbattlefront2 folder. 

everything is up to date, everything should be able to run. 

please help

here's the DXDIAG

Message 1 of 4 (749 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please update your intel driver, wich i did -.-

EA DICE Team

Hey, @jame36 the game thinks your intel integrated GPU is the main GPU to use as it’s what windows are telling the game.  Is the monitor connected to the standalone GPU or the motherboard? 

It’s worth to do a complete reinstall of the GPU drivers. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (682 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @jame36 the game thinks your intel integrated GPU is the main GPU to use as it’s what windows are telling the game.  Is the monitor connected to the standalone GPU or the motherboard? 

It’s worth to do a complete reinstall of the GPU drivers. 

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (683 Views)

★ Novice

physicly i had 2 GPU. i have a randeon and then i have the basic intel one on my motherboard. so people in the future that are reading this, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR MONITOR IS SET-UP TO YOUR GAMING GRAPHIC CARD PHYSICLY. your graphic card from the motherboard or singular graphic card, both have physical connection (HDMI,DVI, and others) you need to connect your wire from monitor to the right physical plug-in that is aimed to the graphical cards.

thank you Atic to make me realise that i didn't use my gaming graphic card in months XD 

Message 3 of 4 (599 Views)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 stuttering even if I use the lowest settings

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My PC meets all the requirements, but the game stutter all the time, even if I turn all the graphics to the lowest possible.

CPU Intel core i5-8250U

GPU GTX 1050

8GB RAM

Help pls Frown

I tried: reinstalling, clean boot, selected the correct GPU in Nvidia control panel.

Message 4 of 4 (620 Views)