Please turn off the vertical synchronization optimization hidden in the game

by poom-balthe

Original Post

Please turn off the vertical synchronization optimization hidden in the game

★★ Guide

After the new season's patch installation, I can't hit the enemy as before. When shooting, I don't have the same feelings of hitting before. Before the new season, I turned off the vertical synchronization, which effectively made up for my lack of 60 Hz screen refresh rate. My previous season's maximum output exceeded 4000 damage, but this season's maximum output will not exceed 1K damage no matter how I adjust the game options. But my friend doesn't seem to be affected. He has a 144 Hz screen

And in the old map, the number of frames per second of my game will be stable at about 130, but only 60 to 90 frames will enter the game after the update, which greatly affects my game experience. The new season's stuffs are very amazing for me, but the game experience was very terrible

Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)

Re: Please turn off the vertical synchronization optimization hidden in the game

★★ Guide

pls help

I believe that most player have the screen with 75hz even less than 75, not every body has 144hz or 240 hz screen , but we still love this game ,we still can play this game  well

help us

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

Re: Please turn off the vertical synchronization optimization hidden in the game

★★ Guide

i dont know it is because the server lagging or something eles but my friend who has the same screen as mine. he has the same problem.

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)