Please try again later. [ref. #owned-higher-edition-offer]

by DegarnE

Original Post

Re: Please try again later. [ref. #owned-higher-edition-offer]

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I do not have a Trial version of the game at all in my Library. Also I have tried repairing the full game before, it does not fix the error. 

Capture4.PNG

Also If I refund, I won't get my HOF content so whats the point in doing that. Refunding takes 4-6 days for the money to return to my bank account...

Message 11 of 21 (1,695 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I do have a question, would taking the game off my account and putting it back on fix this issue? I think there's a good possibility that it will fix the error.  

Message 12 of 21 (1,686 Views)

Community Manager

Aye, it's not ideal. You can of course re-buy the HOF version when you're done with your trial, but as you mention there's the wait for the refund to come through and you won't get your HOF content during the trial.

I have had word that this issue is known about and being worked on, but I don't have an ETA on when the fix would roll out. 

Removing the pre-order, grabbing the trial, then re-adding the pre-order would hypothetically work, but I can't guarantee it, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 21 (1,680 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can a developer remove the game from my library and re-add it? Why do I have to go through the whole process of canceling my pre-order. It's very time consuming. 

Message 14 of 21 (1,676 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry for taking so long to get back.

Unfortunately that's not an option, there aren't tools in place for such an action. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 21 (1,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Do you have the tools to transfer a membership to a new account?

Message 16 of 21 (1,661 Views)

Community Manager

No, sorry. 

In some cases a realtively new membership can be cancelled/refunded, then a new membership created on another account, but I'm not sure that would be relevant in this case. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 21 (1,639 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks david,  it seems it was indeed a sync issue with my origin accesss premiere and HoF edition purchase (feel bad because it felt like such a easy answer from the advisor, and i let him know that).

The full game is available to play now (it was locked before),    It unlocked sometime last night,  there indeed was an issue if you purchased Access Premiere AFTER buying the HoF edition

Message 18 of 21 (1,622 Views)

Community Manager

@DegarnE Thanks for the update! 

@Crypto098 Hi, I have word that the Origin Access Basic issue should be resolved now too, if you haven't refunded already can you try grabbing the trial?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 21 (1,610 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yep I am able to grab the trial now! Thank you and the developers so much for the help.

Message 20 of 21 (1,603 Views)