Re: Please someone help get my cosmetics

by EzyHawk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please someone help get my cosmetics

★★★ Newbie

My main account has been banned by a hacker and now I can’t unban unless I can get in contact with psn..... I can’t because  of covid, so I made a new psn account but was hoping I could sign in to ea and have everything normally ...... I can sign in but they made me restart, same platform(PS4) same ea account but I have a bot account,,,,,, why can I not access my cosmetics or level if I’m using the same ea account 

Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dakidzmoney250If you use a "Bot account" i would say this is a secondary account and not your main account?

meaning this is not same account as the one you got banned "by a hacker". nothing from one account will be transfered to another,
Cosmetics etc is locked to one account in this case your banned account.

I would say go here and send in an ban appeal for your main account:
http://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Select the game or service "Apex Legends">Select the platform you playing on>Select topic "Manage my account">Slect issue "Banned or suspended account"

They will help you as soon as they can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dakidzmoney250If you use a "Bot account" i would say this is a secondary account and not your main account?

meaning this is not same account as the one you got banned "by a hacker". nothing from one account will be transfered to another,
Cosmetics etc is locked to one account in this case your banned account.

I would say go here and send in an ban appeal for your main account:
http://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Select the game or service "Apex Legends">Select the platform you playing on>Select topic "Manage my account">Slect issue "Banned or suspended account"

They will help you as soon as they can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)