Please help with Freezing screen issue and cannot find playerID

by porchanan

Original Post

Please help with Freezing screen issue and cannot find playerID

★★★ Newbie
Please help, I cannot continues with my content.

Here is the sistuation

Since 8 May 2018, First about the problem occur to my account was that The freezing of hobby complete on my screen and I could not get it out or do other things every time I log in it just show is screen and not changing to other. This start to happened after I tried destroy my Izzy's special cloth to get more fashion gem. The app just crash. Once I tried access it again the screen become like that.
Since Now I can not access even I try deleted the app, try log in again and even try log-in in other devices it just show the same freezing screen.

Since the freezing screen issue, I cannot find the playerID from in game, and I don't know how to find the from the outside games

I was asking in EA help by going to my friend account and send them for help (because I cannot send help from my account in game since my screen is freezing and I cannot send help from EAhelp.com cause I cannot find ID player.

After I sent email to them, they said that rolling back the account can be fix the issue, and they ask for my playerID which is I dont have it. Then they try yo find my playerID and what they get is my friend playerID That I used to send help issue to them. and they rollback my friend account.

I donnot know what to do now.
I wish there will be some way that I can find playerID from the outside games, so everything will be fix and I can play my game.

PS. The picture that I upload is about freezing screen
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Re: Please help with Freezing screen issue and cannot find playerID

I think you've tried everything you could. It sounds like you connected it to the cloud, have you tried sharing that information with EA?

Maybe they can find your account on your username?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)