Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Please help me

by User0156

Original Post

Highlighted

Please help me

★★★★★ Newbie

Please help me i start apex in full screen and i see ony a black screen and hear sounds but i can't show the logo or anything in the screen

Message 1 of 4 (109 Views)

Re: Please help me

Community Manager

@User0156 

Do you get a black screen if you switch your resolution to 1920x1080 and/or disable your Intel graphics chip (if you have an AMD or Nvidia GPU)?

Try running the game as administrator by right-clicking on the Origin desktop shortcut to see if you can fix it that way.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (92 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I play with my dedicated gpu AMD and when i switch to windowed the game works fine but if i switch to fullscreen 1366x768 i hear only sound and the screen is all black

Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really wonder why we have this problem... “bruh”

Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help