Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Please help me ea im begging you.

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Please help me ea im begging you.

★★★ Apprentice

Ea, 3 weeks ago I got banned from the transfer market incorrectly, I have now ran out of sqaud fitness for my squad and now I can't play matches. I am still waiting for a response since a week ago when I got a email from you saying the ban will stay, dont get me wrong I loved this game but now everything is going down hill im now contemplating if Im even going to buy fifa 21 please may I have a response asap about this ban please ea im just a 12 year old kid who loves/loved fifa. Thank you 

Message 1 of 7 (470 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Josh273165 

The reason we're sending you to that article is that we can't help with this over Answers HQ. If your account has been banned, you'll need to contact ToS through the article I sent a link to.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (319 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry @EA_Aljo @EA_Cade @EA_Guy @EA_Joz please someone help

Message 2 of 7 (460 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Sorry but they have no empathy, You will most likely be banned indefinitely until fifa 21 even if you are genuinely innocent from violating the rules 

Message 3 of 7 (410 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello @Josh273165.

For help with banned accounts, please see this article. Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (355 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljowhat did you think i did? I literally loved this game but the staff (no offence)are terrible they just tell me to vist the same site

Message 5 of 7 (328 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Josh273165 

The reason we're sending you to that article is that we can't help with this over Answers HQ. If your account has been banned, you'll need to contact ToS through the article I sent a link to.

Message 6 of 7 (320 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Bruh... I already have I just said that I can not wait longer. ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS. 4 WEEKS LIKE wth ea? Its ridiculous your telling me its takes 4 weeks to review my case What do you have 4 advisors or something?
Message 7 of 7 (235 Views)
Twitter Stream