Re: Lost All Progress For Solo Mode

by GrizzlyOne95

Original Post

Please help just lost tons of progress!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So while playing in solo mode on Xbox...I decided to switch to online play and when I did a lot of my progress was lost among other things went terribly wrong.

1. My character changed to some other character and I lost all of my clothes items that I paid for.

2.  An f-150 raptor that I spent over $150k on building just disappeared.

3. My lancer evo reverted back to all default settings and none of my parts are in the inventory.

However, all the game progress is still in tact as far as the career and amount of money I had at the time...But none of the money that I spent on the lost truck, the parts, and other customization items is in my bank at all...a whole 2 days of playing just lost?? Impossible

After restarting my Xbox...my character customization items were available to be equipped without repurchasing.

However, all my car parts for the lancer and the f150 are gone and the game is making me pay for them all over again...that’s about $300k-$500k worth of parts..I am highly upset

Message 1 of 41 (1,849 Views)

Lost All Progress For Solo Mode

★★★ Newbie

Lost all of my progress once I turned my PlayStation off. I can see the data saved, but once I open the game it restarts completely and I have none of my progress. No cars, levels, or money. 

Message 2 of 41 (1,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just today I went to play online and boom I had nothing all my cars money and car parts gone all I had was my level 

Message 3 of 41 (1,844 Views)

I lost all my progress in need for speed heat.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just tried to go online wich did not work at first i kept getting a notice about account syncronization. So eventually it went online but i now have 1 car en 0 money.. character has been changed everything is just gone.. ive spent so many hours getting al these things this is really frustrating. I did not pay 70euros for a game that does not work or for people who cant run a server just please fix it. 

Message 4 of 41 (1,850 Views)

Re: I lost all my progress in need for speed heat.

★★ Apprentice

What platform are you on? I've found a "fix" on PC but it's ridiculous what exactly is happening. NFS Heat essentially randomly deletes the "1" save file and replaces it with 1_tmp. 1_tmp never saves or loads anything effectively removing your progress.

Message 5 of 41 (1,832 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For anybody on PC, I'd have your Documents folder in something like Dropbox or other cloud backup with file history. NFS randomly deletes the "1" save file out of your documents and replaces it with 1_tmp. This "tmp" file never actually saves or loads anything, basically resetting your progress. Everytime now I have it set so a notification pops up when the game deletes the file, then I quit and reload the file from right before it was deleted. It then will work for maybe 4 - 6 hours of gameplay until it does it again.

(I know OP is on PS4 but I wonder if the game is doing something similar on console).

Message 6 of 41 (1,821 Views)

Lost all progress (no cars, parts, money, etc.)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Earlier this evening I wanted to try out Multiplayer for the first time, after I was done I jumped back into Solo mode. The game couldn't sync my online data with my save data so it asked me if I wanted to let the game sync both data's. Doing so resulted in losing everything, I currently have no money, no cars, no parts. All I have is a random character, my REP level and a starting car (Nissan 180SX) which isn't even the one I picked.

Not only did I sink too many hours into this, I have paid too much money for this and I even took a day off work for this.

I contacted support and they told me they are working to find a solution and would try to patch it as soon as possible.

Message 7 of 41 (1,825 Views)

PS4-Missing Content

★★★ Newbie

PS4-Missing Content/Progress. SECOND TIME in a week. 

Just lost 2 days of progress/content out of nowhere. Basically I was playing the game, saved it when I was on. Logged off then Logged back in an hour later everything I had worked on for 2 days disappeared. This is very frustrating considering I put in so much time and effort on this. I reached to EA and they basically told me nothing. How do I get my progress/content back, this is ridiculous. Data vanished, they can’t restore it. Just keep telling me there’s been many complaints and their working on it.

Message 8 of 41 (1,813 Views)

PS4-Crash Missing Progress

★★★ Newbie

PS4-Missing Content/Progress. SECOND TIME in a week. 

Just lost 2 days of progress/content out of nowhere. Basically I was playing the game, saved it when I was on. Logged off then Logged back in an hour later everything I had worked on for 2 days disappeared. This is very frustrating considering I put in so much time and effort on this. I reached to EA and they basically told me nothing. How do I get my progress/content back, this is ridiculous. Data vanished, they can’t restore it. Just keep telling me there’s been many complaints and their working on it.

Message 9 of 41 (1,817 Views)

Re: PS4-Crash Missing Progress

Community Manager

@bobbreezyy @vsopxo @Hikurasan @GrizzlyOne95 @mwalker911 

The relevant teams are still working on this issue, apologies for the delay in resolving the loss of progress problem.

barry.png
Message 10 of 41 (1,785 Views)