Re: Please help I haven’t been able to play apex in over 6 months

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Please help I haven’t been able to play apex in over 6 months

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone , Please help I haven’t been able to play apex in over 6 months . I’ve tried resetting my password I’ve tried reaching out to EA SUPPORT CHAT and he was super rude and didn’t help me at all and tried to say my account didn’t exist, IT SAYS “ your login credentials may have expired . Good news : all you have to do is reset your password at www.ea.com. If you need additional help. Please visit help.ea.com” and I’ve done exactly as is and the same message will pop up every time and won’t even give me the options to re type my login info, I’ve deleted and re installed the game , still nothing .. anyone have any ideas ? I’ve set the origin to the closest place to where I’m from . And I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on apex legends . And this is just outrageous and ridiculous and it’s like EA don’t care at all. I didn’t get banned or anything just one day I went to play and couldn’t . 

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Re: Please help I haven’t been able to play apex in over 6 months

Community Manager

Hi @Beasty_gurl77

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)