Please forbid them to cheat by changing the cfg file

by poom-balthe

Original Post

★★ Guide

The cfg file named Autoexec is added to let us optimize the game and run the game more smoothly. This is a very good measure, but a lot of people use this to cheat. They modify the opening speed, running speed, shooting speed and bullet flying speed. For example, when both sides use R99 to fight, one side's R99 only shoots 7 bullets, but the other side can shoot all R99 bullets

Some cfg file commands seem to optimize game parameters to minimize motion blur, which actually improves their movement speed in mobile shooting. This is not an optimization at all. This is an unfair battle. There are also orders that completely change the path, speed, and fall of the bullet

I've been playing this game for one year, but sometimes my skills are erratic

This game let me know that the skills of the game is not determined by the accumulation of time and the experience of the war

It's not that you can reach a very high level by playing apex legend for 3000 hours

There is no fair playing environment at all

Please check the cfg file of every player who added the Autoexec command more strictly

Find out the CFG command that affects game balance and immediately invalidate it

Message 1 of 8 (841 Views)

★★ Guide

The cfg file named Autoexec is added to let us optimize the game and run the game more smoothly. This is a very good measure, but a lot of people use this to cheat. They modify the opening speed, running speed, shooting speed and bullet flying speed. For example, when both sides use R99 to fight, one side's R99 only shoots 7 bullets, but the other side can shoot all R99 bullets

Some cfg file commands seem to optimize game parameters to minimize motion blur, which actually improves their movement speed in mobile shooting. This is not an optimization at all. This is an unfair battle. There are also orders that completely change the path, speed, and fall of the bullet

I've been playing this game for one year, but sometimes my skills are erratic

This game let me know that the skills of the game is not determined by the accumulation of time and the experience of the war

It's not that you can reach a very high level by playing apex legend for 3000 hours

There is no fair playing environment at all

Please check the cfg file of every player who added the Autoexec command more strictly

Find out the CFG command that affects game balance and immediately invalidate it.

Message 2 of 8 (878 Views)

Re: Please forbid them to cheat by changing the cfg file

★★ Guide

Most players don't even know what the cfg file is and what it will do in the game

That's why you can't defeat them no matter how much time, energy or money you pay for it.

Message 3 of 8 (875 Views)

★★ Guide

Why are people crazy about this game? They spend a lot of money and time playing this game

People want to be masters through their own efforts

That's why they're willing to pay for the game

There are some people who can easily hit the enemy 100% of the time by exploiting the loopholes in the game. They can reach a very high level without any effort

If you can't defeat them no matter how hard you try, no matter how you learn combat skills, what's the point of playing this game?

Message 4 of 8 (866 Views)

★ Apprentice

You are crazy pal.

no way a cfg is doing all this. 

Message 5 of 8 (828 Views)

★★ Guide

season 4 is amazing the movies the map the new skins you guys got every point that i loved for this game 

but!!!

we love this game

we want a fair Battle RIGHT NOW !

so stop talk about if they are cheating or not

yes  !!!  they !!! are!!!

we want something deserve us pay for it

Message 6 of 8 (846 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A cfg file can only change things like keybinds and fps. All of the things you are saying aren't true.

Message 7 of 8 (479 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This is a pretty old post that hasn't been active in a long time. I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (442 Views)