Message 1 of 9 (474 Views)

Re: Please fix my account!!!

Hey @SSBoater 

What issue are you having with your account? Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 9 (436 Views)

★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Wow, what an intelligent response. However it’s not even relevant to the video. Thanks for your time & effort.
Message 3 of 9 (408 Views)

Community Manager

@SSBoater 

Two things,

1) There is no video on your first post.

2) Do you think @Zeelmaekers (who volunteers their time to help fellow players) is going to attempt to help you any further when you show that kind of attitiude?

barry.png
Message 4 of 9 (384 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry
1. Excuse me? Attitude? Way to be professional with a consumer. A question was asked. I simply replied. (I must be misinformed on EA’s site? Did not know this was a personal page.)
2. There was an option to load file when making the original post. I did how ever load a video showing clearly what problem occurred.
3. Shooting an enemy player with in one meter six times. With out one hit marker? A teammate arrived and was able to hit the enemy player and receive hit regs and kill. Hence “fix my account”. Due to this issue happening almost every game.
Message 5 of 9 (345 Views)

Hey @SSBoater,

Let's just focus on the issue, let's not break out an argument Standard smile
I happily want to dive with you on this issue if we can do this in a normal civil way.

I cannot see a video attach to your post, could you try again by editing your post and try again or upload it to youtube and dropping a link to it.

They recently pushed out a patch to fix a known hit-reg issue, it could be a prediction error but I need to see the video to confirm that.
If there a red icon in the top right of your screen?

Let me know!

Message 6 of 9 (308 Views)

★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers I do not have a you tube account to do so. I captured another video late last night. Shooting several shots and getting no hits. Clear blank range. Obvious target marker right on the target.
I’ve checked other forums and I see others having the same issue. Was reading that the next map. Which I believe is released later today. Should have hit reg issues fixed. I’ll cross my fingers hoping it is fixed. It’s extremely frustrating. Love playing the game. I get lucky and one in every ten games it works.
If there’s another way to forward videos over. Please advise.
Thanks
Message 7 of 9 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @SSBoater 

I understand that this is frustrating and feels unfair, that's why we are here to fix it!
Let's try again to get the video you have on this forum else I have a different solution.

Answer HQ video Steps:
Click in the HTML editor bar on the Video button and a new window will open up.
Here you can browse your files, select the video of the issue, and then you can click insert video.
Make sure it's a MP4 file, not sure if Answer HQ support different file types.

Vimeo
Else you can upload the video on Vimeo
Make it a sharable link and drop it here.

Message 8 of 9 (281 Views)

★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers When making an attempt to upload a file. Unsupported file type. It’s not stating what file types are applicable.
Vimeo I have to start an account to upload files.
Message 9 of 9 (262 Views)