Re: Please fix Geforce Now error

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Re: GeForce Now Issue.

★★ Novice
@SpiritusAlterum Yes I agree with you 100%. I really wish they hear us.
Message 11 of 17 (353 Views)

Please fix Geforce Now error

★★ Novice

Every day after logging in more then 4 times Apex Legends displays a 'too many computers have accessed this account' error. Please EA, if you will pls take this horrible feature away. Most people who play apex want to log in more than 4 times a day. We begging you to take this 'too many computers....' feature away.

Message 12 of 17 (442 Views)

Re: Please fix Geforce Now error

Hey @Aadhu06 

I'm not sure that this issue is fixable.

This is because Geforce Now uses different virtuals computers and this triggers a security feature in the Origin client.
The only way you can again is waiting out the cooldown but I'm not sure how long this cooldown is.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 13 of 17 (390 Views)

GFNow Error Too Many Computers Have Accessed This Account w/ using Authenticator

★★★ Novice

Hello, lately I started to playing Apex Legends via GeForce Now. After some logins, I'm getting this error when I want to play. I searched this issue, the only solution which I got is use a 2 step verify. I did that but still, I'm having problem with the issue which on the title. Is there any fix for that? Since GeForce Now release, I'm getting that.

Message 14 of 17 (421 Views)

Too Many Computers Have Accessed this account

★ Novice

EA please for the love of god remove this feature, it only annoys the players. I get this message everyday after like 3 hours of gameplay in GeForce NOW, and it’s really annoying how I have to wait 9 to a WHOLE DAY just to play the game. Not only does this happen to Apex, but also other games and ITS NEVER BEEN RESOLVED, fix this PLEASE, none of your methods work, making some stupid bs like changing my name or enabling 2FA which work for some people but none of those work.

Message 15 of 17 (373 Views)

too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName field miss

★★★ Newbie

I using GeforceNOW since a year, when i play Apex Legends and when i need to go i close the cloud gaming.

Every single day i have this annoying error becouse when i close GeforceNOW the computer changes, (i'm a nerd)

it's very annoying to get this error: 

too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName field missing from registry. recently. Please try again later

soo i need to wait 24 HOURS, it's frustrating to wait 24 hours to play a freacking game, i'm a kinda esport player, how can i suppose train with my main account?

it's annoying changing the account everyday

And the question is: Why the heck Origin putted this USELESS thing on Apex Legends? i want to play a game, It's USELESS to put it on Apex Legends

ok maybe there is a reason for games that need to pay it to avoid the game sharing BUT Apex Legends it's a FREE TO PLAY game, why do you need to put on it?!

i waiting that they put apex on steam becouse origin SUCKS.

Message 16 of 17 (346 Views)

Too Many Computers Have Accessed this Account

★ Novice

EA, will there ever be a time where this issue will be removed instead of having to wait such long periods of time to reset it? There’s many problems with it especially since I use GeForce NOW to play the game but it just thinks I’m account sharing so I can’t even play the game after 9-24 hours of waiting and it’s really annoying. It doesn’t only happen to Geforce NOW players but also some normal players. Please remove this feature.

Message 17 of 17 (358 Views)