Please explain how your Anti cheat works

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Highlighted

Please explain how your Anti cheat works

[ Edited ]
Hero

So I have played in a weeks time now with someone ive literally watch snap to targets run to targets with no line of site or shooting and demolish an entire team. I have reported them as have team members. How is it your anti cheat actually works? How is it reviewed and by person or AI? Because honestly something just is not working. It is getting beyond tire some to be mulated by a level 20 something and them demolish my team as well. This person was not even good. They literally took and i timed it. 3 mins and 23 seconds to loot 1 box. They then proceeded to ping some where on map that lead them to 2 teams they killed with ease. While running across the map nearly they had their guns out the entire time not once putting them away to run faster. These methods show pure no talent players who use cheats. How are they not detected or handled when repored by x3 each time we are killed by them and watch them for solid 2-5 mins or how ever long doing it to many people. No telling how many before us reporting with us as they watch a noob clear a lobby. In 2 months time i dropped 1 grand on apex packs. I am donating this company 1 grand to play with hackers. When will a ban wave go out to actually remove these players? There are soo many questions by us the players that never get answered properly. 

This makes it a technical issue. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 7 (1,184 Views)

Re: Please explain how your Anti cheat works

Hero

Any staff response on this serious issue? Just happen again. Dude had 6 people spectating him he still snapped away ran to targets he had zero idea was there. WTF EA!

Message 2 of 7 (1,133 Views)

Hero

Cool so I see the only goal is to gain our money. No response shows ZERO care for customer concern. Well played company well played. When you run out of players look back at posts like these and remember why. The customer support offered here with a serious issue is non existant. We spend A LOT of money and get zero response on this manor? Shame Shame Shame

Message 3 of 7 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@E9ine_AC Nobody is going to give you such details on a public forum but basically it's a cat and mouse game. Anti-cheats get updates, cheat developers find a way to bypass it and the cycle goes on and on. It's a never ending story.
As long as kids with zero skills, no morals and with too much money from their parents will buy these cheats, as long cheat developers will make decent amount, therefore, incentive to continue.

Last but not least, they are not HACKERS but CHEATERS. Hackers actually have some skills and knowledge, cheaters just run a EXE developed by someone else.

These two have nothing in common so don't give them credit.

Message 4 of 7 (1,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@just-brajanYou are correct they are using a program built by someone else to inject into the games memory. My problem is like yesterday level 13 with 489 kills. Like what..... So they made it to level 13 most likely being reported every game seeing they are averaging roughly 12-20 kills a game at their kill count and level. So this person has been able to kill 489 people in 13 levels without being detected or looked into. My entire team was spectating this person as well as 4 others for a total of 7 spectators. That is why I ask what is going on. How are they bypassing? Why not find a way to rebuild your offsets making it harder for the actual hackers to get into the memory of the game. Even looking up their crap hack programs people can use they are charging 60 a week some places. This to me shows confidence shows they know they cant be caught. Meaning this Anti Cheat system is broke and not doing its job. Game should have built in detections / break points in the code to see if injection is being done. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@E9ine_AC I feel you but considering that Respawn isn't even able to make their game stable for everyone, do you expect them to have someone, full-time expert to oversee their game security?

I don't want to be the devils advocate but cheating is the 20th century cancer of online gaming in absolutely any game. Should Respawn and EA do more? Absolutely but they will never end this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. They can only keep fighting back and make it less attractive for these cheating noobs. Fast and reliable (difficult to bypass) hardware bans, track alternative and ban linked accounts would be nice thing to see. Once cheaters start loosing their high-ranked accounts as well, maybe they will think twice next time they pull this crap on their noob account.

There are many things that could be done on top of EasyAntiCheat but you know, money is the priority.

Message 6 of 7 (1,045 Views)

Hero
@just-brajan heh thats the thing. It can be stopped. Many other games have done it. Even if not shooters mmo etc all have found way to fully detect. Fact is their detections appears to still be from 2005 or around that if cant perform simple task to adding debug in the code to find a injectino point. I have done work in that field for over 20 years. There are ways to stop it. Either their fraud prevention team is unable to do this job because simply well they just dont know how or they just dont care. Either one makes them look bad.

Message 7 of 7 (1,036 Views)