Please answer about this!!!!!!!!

by captainH7486

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please answer about this!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Please answer me, there is huge bug on the mobile sims that’s why i can’t progress Make Baby, become friends, Family event, all hobbies, daily to do list all of them is not working after holiday events is done
Also if i click the button about those in game just black out , turn off Aplication, i cant understan, before you released this game i dont know about you guys checked this game.
my friends’s iphone 6s is working well but my iphone 6s is not working now even for around a week, so im so up set, i paid in game to buy sim cash but i cant play game, how do u pay for damage ? My Id is Han and id number is 1003393927063 plz check my id !!!!!!!!!!!!! So mad happening.
I think twisted in game when holiday events was done
I purchased energy recharge item but not working with previous bug plz solve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quckly i send 3times
you guys make me wasting time and my sims is throwing away because of bugs
Ps. If i want to get engaged do i have to ask to move in to some sims ? Thats why i want to grow up man sims
Message 1 of 7 (1,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please answer about this!!!!!!!!

EA app Team
Hi @captainH7486,

If you were still having this issue, please, update your game. We released a new update for the game yesterday that should fix this.

Please, let us know if you are still having issues after updating.

Thanks!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,074 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@captainH7486 Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the game. For issues such as the one you are experiencing I would recommend running through our iOS troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Before you begin clearing the cache or re-installing the game, please ensure that you have your game linked to Facebook or one of the other options so as to ensure that you do not lose your progress. 

When you say energy recharge, are you referring to the cupcake?

If so, and you have still not received it, please speak with one of our live support agents. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat
Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (968 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello,
First, i boughts increased maximum energy item but not working.
Second, my iphone6s is good and normal, only problem in sims because i tested on my ipad, i installed the sims mobile on ipad but still working same bugs. Also i told about afters happy holiday is done and you guys have to check my id but don’t try, why ?? I disappointed from EA
Because i called EA service in Help EA but they said same with you to me, like do IOS troubleshooting.
That is not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And will explain to you again
If i press item’Stork’s visit Bassinets’ in game, immediatley Turn off The sims! Also Family Quest, Hobbies too, but only Working is working well in game.
All of them is for 2week......
Plz hear me and check my id
Already i submited to refund Simcash i purchased to apple
Message 3 of 7 (957 Views)

Community Manager

@captainH7486 Have you followed the troubleshooting steps I linked above? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (942 Views)

Community Manager

@captainH7486 I have passed your post onto the developers who will look into it. In the meantime, you will need to follow the troubleshooting steps I linked above and let me know if they make any difference. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (928 Views)

★★ Novice
I did as a result same i did live chat but couldn’t fix
There is metter in game from the sims by twisting
Message 6 of 7 (919 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @captainH7486,

If you were still having this issue, please, update your game. We released a new update for the game yesterday that should fix this.

Please, let us know if you are still having issues after updating.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 7 of 7 (1,075 Views)