Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Please Make a Statement About Connection Errors. Devs We are awaiting for this.

by RubenMart1n

Original Post

Highlighted

Please Make a Statement About Connection Errors. Devs We are awaiting for this.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

A high amount of players couldn't play your game since worldwide launch. 

And we are discussing possible solutions on it @here, anthem subreddit. 

I dont mean instant disconnects several times in gameplay.

I mean WE COULD NOT LOG IN and PLAY THE GAME FOR 5 DAYS. (im origin access premier sub)

These errors, 

"Error retrieving pilot data"

"Unable to connect to Anthem live services"

"Unknown error"

And since these errors appeared, we contacted EA live chat also, they suggestin install/uninstall origin client etc that nothing helps.

If you wanna view what we have tried yet, look at here;

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/atyr6f/error_retrieving_pilot_data_error_uploading_p...

THE MOST ANNOYING THING IS ABOUT THAT;

YOUR SILENCE... 

EA or BIOWARE seem completely unaware with this.

Just say; "we are adressing this issue and workin on it to fixing."

i hope some forum community manager will say something @this topic. just hope.

Message 1 of 16 (987 Views)

Re: Please Make a Statemant About Connection Errors. Devs We are awaiting for th

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

^this

Message 2 of 16 (979 Views)

Re: Please Make a Statemant About Connection Errors. Devs We are awaiting for th

★ Apprentice

Yes please

Message 3 of 16 (972 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Been waiting for an official statement since launch day. 

I think EA/BW don’t know what is wrong and how to fix it lol 

Message 4 of 16 (961 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes. I have 2 PS4 Pro in my house, and I can't play on any of it. Since Friday launch only "Connecting to online services" for infinite...
All other services, games, devices working great. Internet connection is fast, router and PS4s rebooted, updated... Only triple A 60 euro Anthem game trying to connect to services 4 days in a row. Nobody gives a damn.
Message 5 of 16 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And I thought

"Hey, they are shuting down the servers, so maybe they finally fix it"

but I wasn´t fixxed at all.

Message 6 of 16 (913 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly, having these problems since launch!

Did all the troubleshooting available with no solution - I don't think there is anything we can do on our side.

I had access to the closed alpha and beta.

I read that it could have someting to do with that - maybe the account is bugged or something.

It reads wrong data from beta leftovers.

I hope we get an answer soon!

Message 7 of 16 (832 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has nothing to do with the beta. I didn't play any beta and keep getting connection issues. 

Sometimes i can get one do some freeplay or a mission but as soon as I end it I get kicked, and can't get back one until I do a hard reset on my Xbox One. And even then it doesn't work most times. When I do actually get to play for a bit the rubberbanding and lagging is completely unbearable. To the point where all of a sudden I'm dead and don't know how. Mind you it's not my internet, 100 MB/S, and all else works great.

EA/Bioware fix this ASAP. Complete BS.

Message 8 of 16 (813 Views)

Re: Please Make a Statement About Connection Errors. Devs We are awaiting for th

★★★★ Novice
I think they don't care. Majority is playing, minority doesn't count. They have our money successfully captured. Good for them.
Message 9 of 16 (732 Views)

Re: Please Make a Statement About Connection Errors. Devs We are awaiting for th

★★★★ Novice
Same here on ps4 for nearly a week now....its frustrating .. i waited for a long time for this.. this is just bs.. do i really have to wait til an update comes around?! EA get your god damn * together ! (Morty's voice)
Message 10 of 16 (707 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help