Please Fix This Game

by Moist_Demon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Fix This Game

★★★ Apprentice

hi im reporting several issues regarding this game 1. hackers there have been more hackers now then there was since season 1 and needs either a ban wave or a better anti cheat system people are literally downloading hacks off Google and using them on this game and it slides by the anti cheat which does't make sense and shouldn't happen. 2. please up the loot spawns i keep running into 4 to 5 buildings not finding a single gun which to me that is not balanced. 3. please update and fix the bugs there are still bugs that are still in play since season 1 please look into this im a big supporter of the game and i would.t want this game being ruined by hackers and such this game has a lot of potential please do something and fix the game 

Message 1 of 10 (815 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Fix This Game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Moist_DemonIt would help if they put servers in Canada its not like they Haven't made money from Canadians.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (795 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Moist_DemonIt would help if they put servers in Canada its not like they Haven't made money from Canadians.

Message 2 of 10 (796 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Moist_Demon Switch to console no amount of complaining will fix the origin problem on PC. Look at EA's history just here on the forums they have a hacker problem on all their PC games. It not going to change sorry for the bad news.
Message 3 of 10 (791 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 ik that but why wouldn't they not fix it it's not hard for them like they don't care about the community at all and thats what i dont like about comapanys like that
Message 4 of 10 (788 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Moist_Demon They clearly don't care about people having a good experience. How hard would it be to setup servers in Canada. I would be happy to have 40 ping and deal with cheaters. But not 120 ping and cheaters
Message 5 of 10 (786 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Because of the cheaters I play on ps4 while my 1080ti is collecting dust thanks EA

Message 6 of 10 (778 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It seems like EA has the most self destructive management of all the triple A gaming company's.

Message 7 of 10 (776 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 yea they need to start actually listening to the community maybe there games will get more popular idk how they don't see that
Message 8 of 10 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everything you have mentioned is true and ive been tweeting that trash company respawn entertainment about everything your speaking of and i feel like theyre just a bunch of greedy people who takes our money and runs.i havent got any replies deom makers so i assume going out of business would suit them more.so i tweeted the head of ea letting him know how much of a joke repawn entertainment is doesnt care about community or the people so im recommending going back to fortnite since epic games has proven they acually care.

Message 9 of 10 (549 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@psychopathicguy Thank you sir someone agrees ! cheers XD
Message 10 of 10 (463 Views)