Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothin

by YonderStudent30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothing

★★★★ Novice

OK So a week ago on Friday i played BF5 and and the since Sunday  i could not play my game every time i go in game i need to restart the intro game and then after that i get a message that ( you lost connection to the EA servers... Online Features will be Unavailable. Please Try again. Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothing

Message 1 of 8 (19,970 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothin

Hero

Since you have not even mentioned what platform you are playing on lets start with the basics:

Yourrouterisabastardv2-01-01.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (19,914 Views)

All Replies

@Pofslang

I moved your post to the BFV board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (19,947 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks

Message 3 of 8 (19,928 Views)

Hero

Since you have not even mentioned what platform you are playing on lets start with the basics:

Yourrouterisabastardv2-01-01.png

Message 4 of 8 (19,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing couldn't get through the start up without freezing then today can't even go online.

Message 5 of 8 (5,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@QGODSMARK Xbox 1
Message 6 of 8 (5,075 Views)

Community Manager

Did you try what @Carbonic  suggested above? 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 8 (4,821 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Xbox one

Tried unplugging router game bf V still says cant get into servers even done reset on xbox even has my internet provider check everything and still no joy this has stemmed from thhe ea/BF V update 🙁🙁

Message 8 of 8 (4,174 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help