Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothing

by Pofslang_TTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothing

★ Apprentice

OK So a week ago on Friday i played BF5 and and the since Sunday  i could not play my game every time i go in game i need to restart the intro game and then after that i get a message that ( you lost connection to the EA servers... Online Features will be Unavailable. Please Try again. Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothing

Message 1 of 42 (221,087 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothin

Hero

Since you have not even mentioned what platform you are playing on lets start with the basics:

Yourrouterisabastardv2-01-01.png

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 4 of 42 (220,908 Views)

All Replies

Re: Please Check EA.com/Unable-to-connect for more Information ) and then Nothin

@Pofslang_TTV

I moved your post to the BFV board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 42 (220,940 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks

Message 3 of 42 (220,921 Views)

Hero

Since you have not even mentioned what platform you are playing on lets start with the basics:

Yourrouterisabastardv2-01-01.png

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 42 (220,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing couldn't get through the start up without freezing then today can't even go online.

Message 5 of 42 (206,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@QGODSMARK Xbox 1
Message 6 of 42 (206,059 Views)

EA DICE Team

Did you try what @Carbonic  suggested above? 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 42 (205,806 Views)

★ Novice

Xbox one

Tried unplugging router game bf V still says cant get into servers even done reset on xbox even has my internet provider check everything and still no joy this has stemmed from thhe ea/BF V update 🙁🙁

Message 8 of 42 (205,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's ea fault , found , fixing.

Message 9 of 42 (181,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No me and my friends have the same problem and every other game works fine I’m on PS4 and I haven’t been able to get online for 4 days 

Message 10 of 42 (181,310 Views)