Re: South Africa Server?

by -d4MiS-974

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I do it ... but better connection is +200Ms. You can see it , i join 3 Screen with the topic. 

Our location is specific, better Region is EU with +200ms if we haven't South africa server.

I chose belgium or another EU server for now. :/

Thanks for the answer.

Message 11 of 16 (283 Views)

★ Guide
@-d4MiS-974
You're welcome! Hope that EA and Respawn will add a South Africa server to better the connection for your side.

If there are no more issue, please do Mark it as Solved and XP will be much appreciated! Cheers!
Message 12 of 16 (280 Views)

Re: Apex legends South Africa

★ Guide

We have been asking for weeks and yet not one reply from them. I get that they are busy but a simple yes we will be implementing servers or no we will not be implementing will do. Hanging on to some small little hope t hat we will be getting servers are making things extremely frustrating.

Message 13 of 16 (282 Views)

Re: Apex legends South Africa

★ Guide
Selecting London servers still gives us 190+ ping, it's playable but definitely not the way it's meant to be played and mostly frustrating. I don't see why they can't add SA servers as we officially have South African Azure servers. Let's hope they give us some sort of feedback regarding this in the coming future.
Message 14 of 16 (281 Views)

Re: Please Add South African servers (170ms-200ms)

★ Guide
@Fluffmania
We get that they are busy with a bunch of other stuff for the game but the least they can do is reply in one of the many forum posts about South African servers. Keeping us in the dark is never good business practice.
Message 15 of 16 (274 Views)

Re: Please Add South African servers (170ms-200ms)

★★★ Novice

I think what they're trying to say is: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT AFRICAN SERVERS.
I'm cancelling all my subscriptions cos of all these * stuff.

Message 16 of 16 (217 Views)