Playtime incorrect

by 1ar_ej

Original Post

Playtime incorrect

★ Novice

After every match of CQ that I had on PS4 lately is adding to much to the total play time under my profile. Every match was about 20-30 minutes and after everyone of them, the game added about 1 hour every time to the time played. To be sure of that, I checked after every game. Help? Fix?

Message 1 of 3 (371 Views)

Re: Playtime incorrect

Hero (Retired)

Hey @1ar_ej

That's really odd, sorry to hear about that.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of this happening to you?

If possible, try to take a screenshot of the Match Length, and then the time at the end that shows the extra Hour added on.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

Re: Playtime incorrect

★ Novice

I don't know how to do that, because there is no timer after a match. Also showing that added is difficult

because the game only show playtime in hours, not minutes. But what I have done the last couple of times
I played the game, I compared it to the battlefieldtracker.com. The CQ matches doesn't show and the timer stand 

still both in game and battlefieldtracker. Now that Rush is back I tested some rounds there. Those showed up, but 

wrong playtime. I looked at the timer at the start and just before the round ended, and lets say it lasted 20 minutes, 

my personal time that round was 30 minutes, both in game and the battlefieldtracker showed this. 
But again, since the in game counter only shows hours this is not easy to prove.
And of course battlefieldtracker.com isn't a part of the game, so we can't rely on it. But I am pretty sure that is

correct, at least for the last games that I played. Other players had the same problem, there is also players with

0 minutes, but 6000 in score, leading to a 6000 score per minute. This is really messing up the stats and should

really be looked in to.

Hopefully this makes sense...

Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)