Re: Players stop skating when they have the puck

by dougboy90

Original Post

Re: Controller Issues

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm not sure if you actually work for EA. If so can you point me in the right direction to somebody I can talk to about getting a refund since the game I purchased in now unplayable. It is definitely not the controller I have tried several brand new controllers. I cannot seem to find any contact information for EA Sports.
Message 11 of 21 (2,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got a week-old PS4 with two new controllers and the same issue - are you seriously still telling me "it's the controller"?

Message 12 of 21 (1,759 Views)

Re: Players stop skating when they have the puck

★ Novice

I bought a brand new Xbox one with two controllers and nhl 17.  I played for a couple weeks and then I started having the issue described above.  I switched to my other controller and it worked fine for a week and then the same issue resumed.  I’ve tried reinstalling the game and switching the skater settings but nothing has helped.  Could I possibly have broken two controllers in the first month?  I really don’t know what to do.

Message 13 of 21 (1,627 Views)

★★ Novice
This is not a problem in the controller, and I changed the control settings to nhl 94 and everything disappeared, but when I returned to the skiil stik settings, everything returned again, the problem is definitely not in the controller
Message 14 of 21 (883 Views)

Community Manager

@varvar050 

What system are you playing on? Have you also tried a different controller just to rule out any issues?

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 21 (853 Views)

★★ Novice
I use xbox one, no, I have not used another controller, because in other games and applications I have no control problems
Message 16 of 21 (850 Views)

Community Manager

@varvar050 

Have you made sure the controller has the current firmware update? Do you have another controller you can try?

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 21 (848 Views)

★★ Novice
No, I don't have another controller now, but since many have this problem, why not update the existing firmware, because it is clear that all the problems are from this version, many people on the forum wrote that they used different controllers but the problem was not solved
Message 18 of 21 (832 Views)

Community Manager

@varvar050 

We rarely receive reports about this and in the past it's usually been due to faulty controllers. Can you get some video of the problem?

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 21 (825 Views)

★★ Novice
I will try to do it
Message 20 of 21 (825 Views)