Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Players having no fitness in the game

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Players having no fitness in the game

★★★ Newbie

When I play ultimate team and play a match within less than 20 mins into the game all my players have ran out of Stamina. Now there’s no fitness cards how do we go about this issue. I’ve tried changing players and formation and it still keeps happening. 

Message 1 of 6 (118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @brummies26,

That sounds like you have some custom tactic like Constant Pressure active the whole time. Can you try creating a brand new squad with the same players and starting a game without going into Custom Tactics at all and let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (94 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @brummies26,

Sorry to hear it, are you using any custom tactics?
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope nothing 

Message 3 of 6 (104 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @brummies26,

Any chance you can get us video of what you're seeing in game so we can take a closer look?
Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (99 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Yeah sure so basically all players start off with full fitness / stamina then by half time they literally have lost it all.
Message 5 of 6 (97 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @brummies26,

That sounds like you have some custom tactic like Constant Pressure active the whole time. Can you try creating a brand new squad with the same players and starting a game without going into Custom Tactics at all and let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (95 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help