Re: Players disappeared from transfer list

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Players disappeared from transfer list

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I logged in to FUT today Around 80 players in my transfer list have disappeared and I have no clue why ? They were there yesterday and haven’t been quick sold as my coins are the same as yesterday. They also haven’t been put into my club as they were all duplicates, can someone please help me out with this as a few of these players were worth thousands of coins ?

Message 1 of 7 (1,142 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

The best thing to do is check your unassigned pile @kieranell and if they are not there and you cannot find the items in your club then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account with you.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,110 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

The best thing to do is check your unassigned pile @kieranell and if they are not there and you cannot find the items in your club then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account with you.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 2 of 7 (1,111 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This never worked and then I got through to a chat advisor and they basically called me a liar and couldn’t help me at all I’m unbelievably disappointed with EA at this time 

Message 3 of 7 (1,095 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues still @kieranell.

We are unable to assist with missing items on AHQ and as such you do need to speak with our live support advisers in relation to any account based issues.

Best thing I can recommend is speaking with our support again and explaining the issue.

Darko

Message 4 of 7 (1,093 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Sadly I’ve tried to explain multiple times but nothing they can do apparently so I’m just gonna give FIFA 19 a miss from now on as I’m unhappy with the support and explanations offered  

Message 5 of 7 (1,086 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I spoke to them to but they couldn't find the player I listed for sale and said they never disappear. Player gone

Message 6 of 7 (560 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Rowless1205 if our live support have advised that there is nothing they can do then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Message 7 of 7 (545 Views)
Twitter Stream