Players and vehicles jumping back and forth, impossible to hit

by tyver123

Original Post

Players and vehicles jumping back and forth, impossible to hit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On PS4 with high-speed internet.

Since the last update, the first one post-Pacific release, the game has become unplayable for me as no matter what server I join, no matter how high the ping, all friendly and enemy players lag back and forth across the map so I cant successfully hit anything, this was never a problem pre this update. All animations on my end are smooth, with no issues in my soldier firing, reloading, moving, reviving, etc. I would like to know what's going on. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (356 Views)

Re: Players and vehicles jumping jumping back and forth

Champion (Retired)

I too have some lag and 'jumping in place' on highend PC with 100mbit connection once every hour or so. I blamed my PC mostly? But now I think there are a few flaws still to be patched hopefully soon. Not sure what the pipeline is for the patches tough but we will just have to hope for the best.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

Re: Players and vehicles jumping back and forth, impossible to hit

★★★★ Pro
@tyver123 This will hopefully be fixed in an upcoming patch, I'm on Xbox and this seems like it occurs on all platforms. A number of factors can come into play including a large number of players with seriously high pings, jumping into your match which seems to have a negative effect to the whole game but planes appear worse as we are constantly in motion so it's more noticeable.
Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)